Total Pageviews

Battle of Aliwal 1846

Battle of Aliwal 1846
By Michael Perry

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Crusades

Essex Templars painted by me in the 90s


I have always promised myself that I will revist this collection and change to 28mm.


Teutonics foot figure from museum priest from donnigton.


I think this is one of the best ranges Essex ever made.


Hospitallers the pennons were made with masking tape which allows for a bit of movement.


King of Jerusalem



Another veiw of the Hosp.itallers


Castle in the background picked up at claymore.


Sermon outside the castle


Richard the lionheart.


Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
 This is the last collection I ever painted myself mainly 15mm Essex. I will redo this collection in 28mm once someone does a Third Crusade range that I like.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely figures and lovely painting.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great stuff Willie...great buildings, excellent figures, 1st class all the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just incredible!

    ReplyDelete